DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
This website is operated by CE Immo Group GmbH (Company Number FN 460470 m), hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” and “CE Immo Group GmbH”, with registered office at Ringstreet 28, 4600 Wels. In this Data Protection Declaration, we as Data Controller under Art. 4 (7) EU GDPR describe which data we collect when you visit our website and for which purpose we process such data. All relevant contact details are set forth under No. 10 of this Data Protection Declaration.
By providing this Data Protection Declaration, we fulfil our information obligations regarding the following websites which are operated by us and can be accessed separately:
As the protection of your personal data is very important to us, we strictly adhere to the legal provisions of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR).
In the following, we provide you with detailed information on the scope and purpose of our data processing as well as your rights as data subject. Therefore, please read our Data Protection Declaration carefully before you continue using our website and provide your consent to any data processing.
1. Personal Data
In principle, you can use our website without providing any personal data. However, the use of individual functions may be subject to deviating regulations which we point out separately.
Therefore, except for the cookies which are described in detail below, we generally only collect and store data which you provide to us via our entry forms or through any other active interactions with our website.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. For example, this includes your name, your address, your telephone number or your date of birth.
a. If you use our website for informative purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with information otherwise, we will only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. Thus, if you like to visit our website, we will collect the data set forth below which we need for technical reasons in order to display the website for you and to ensure stability and security thereof in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f EU GDPR:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- contents of the request
- access status / http status code
- data volume transmitted respectively
- website sending the request
- browser used
- operating system and interface thereof
- language and version of the browser software
b. In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website; cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk allocated to the browser used by you and through which the organisation which sets the cookie (in this case, this is us) is provided with certain information. In accordance with the current state of the art, cookies cannot execute any programs or transmit viruses to your computer; their sole purpose is to make websites more user-friendly and effective. In general, you can distinguish between first-party cookies, third-party cookies and third-party requests; in the following, we state the respective functions of the applications used.
c. Our website(s) use(s) the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which is explained below:
- Transient Cookies: Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They particularly include session cookies – they store a so-called session ID by means of which various requests of your browser can be allocated to the mutual session of all requests sent by your browser. Thus, your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. These session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain time period which can differ depending on the cookie. However, you can delete the cookies yourself in the browser settings at any time.
d. You can change your browser settings so that, for example, you reject acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. In this case, however, we have to point out that you might not be able to continue using all functions of our website.
f. The Flash cookies used by us are not captured by your browser but by your Flash plugin. In addition, we use HTML5 storage objects which are stored on your terminal device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you use and do not have any automatic expiry date. You can prevent processing of Flash cookies by installing corresponding add-ons in your browser or using it in private browsing mode.
3. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Personal data exceeding the information stored by cookies will be processed by us only if you communicate them to us voluntarily, for example if you register with us, enter into a contractual relationship with us or contact us otherwise. Such data only includes contact details as well as information on the matters regarding which you get in touch with us.
We use the personal data provided by you only in the course of fulfilling the respective purpose of processing (e.g. registration, handling of an order, distribution of information and marketing material, processing of a prize competition, responses to questions, granting access to certain information) to the extent this is required and/or legally permissible (in particular under Art. 6 EU GDPR) (e.g. distribution of marketing and advertising material to existing customers and interested parties).
The purpose of processing of your data is the operation of our website and targeted provision of company-specific information as well as the presentation of the goods and services we offer (marketing). Any other use of your data only takes place with your prior and explicit consent. You can withdraw your consent with effect for the future at any time as explained below in detail.
4. Storage Duration
We generally store data which you provide to us only for customer support or for marketing and information purposes until the expiry of three years after our last communication. However, we will delete the data before expiry of this period upon your request to the extent this is not prevented by any legal requirements.
In the event of contract initiation or contract conclusion, we process your personal data after complete contract execution until the expiry of the guarantee, warranty, limitation and statutory retention period applicable to us and beyond that until conclusion of any legal disputes for which the data is needed as evidence.
5. Tools and Applications Used
a. We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. This service uses so-called “cookies” (see above). The information on your use of this website generated by the cookies is generally transmitted to a Google server and stored there.
Google uses such information on our behalf in order to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services connected to the use of the website and the internet to the operator of the website. The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics is not combined with other data of Google.
You can prevent the cookies needed by Google Analytics from being stored by adjusting the settings of your browser software; however, you might not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent in such case. You can prevent collection of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as transmission and processing thereof by downloading and installing the browser plugin which is available at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
If you wish to obtain further information on the type, scope and purpose of the data collected by Google, we recommend that you read Google’s provisions on data protection. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de Google also processes your data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
b. We use the services of Google Maps on our website. Thus, we can display interactive maps directly on the website and enable you to use the map function comfortably.
When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you accessed the corresponding subpage of our website as well as the personal data set forth under 2. This takes place regardless of whether you are logged on via a Google account or not. If you are logged on to Google, your data is directly attributed to your account. If you do not agree with that, you have to log out from Google before using this service. Google uses your data for the purposes of marketing, market research and need-based website design. You are entitled to object to such use of your data; any objections have to be addressed to Google.
Further information on the purposes and scope of data collection is contained in Google’s privacy statement at http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
c. Our website contains links to other websites; this serves information purposes only. These websites are not under our control and are therefore not covered by the provisions of this Data Protection Declaration. If you activate a link, the operator of the website may collect data relating to you and process it in accordance with their data protection statement which might deviate from our Data Protection Declaration.
6. Data Transmission
In principle, your data is not transmitted to third parties, unless we are legally obliged thereto, data disclosure is required for the performance of a contractual relationship concluded between us or you expressly consented to disclosure of your data in advance. External processors or other cooperation partners receive your data only if this is required for contract performance or if we have a legitimate interest therein which we communicate to you separately as applicable. To the extent one of our processors comes into contact with your personal data, we ensure that such processor adheres to the provisions under data protection legislation in the same manner as we do.
We do not sell your personal data to third parties outside our group of companies or market them otherwise.
We implement numerous technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against manipulations, loss, destruction and against access by third parties. Our security measures are improved on an ongoing basis in accordance with technological development on the internet.
8. Your Rights
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act, you as data subject affected by our data processing activities are entitled to the following rights and remedies:
- Right of Access (Art. 15 EU GDPR): You as data subject are entitled to request information whether and, if yes, which personal data relating to you is processed. For your own protection – to make sure that no third parties receive information on your data – we might have to verify your identity in an appropriate manner.
- Right to Rectification (Art. 16) and Erasure (Art. 17 EU GDPR): You are entitled to request without undue delay rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to you and/or – taking into account the purposes of data processing – completion of incomplete personal data as well as erasure of your data to the extent the criteria under Art. 17 EU GDPR have been met.
- Right to Restriction of Processing (Art. 18 EU GDPR): Subject to the statutory requirements, you are entitled to require restriction of processing of any personal data collected. As of the point in time of the request for restriction, such data will only be processed based upon individual consents or in order to establish and enforce legal claims.
- Right to Data Portability (Art. 20 EU GDPR): You can request unconstrained and unrestricted transmission of personal data which you provided to us to you or to a third party.
- Right to Object (Art. 21 EU GDPR): You can object to the processing of personal data relating to you which is required to safeguard our or a third party’s legitimate interests at any time for reasons resulting from your special circumstances. After such objection, your data will not be processed anymore, unless there are compelling reasons worth protecting for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the purpose of establishing, exercising and defending legal claims. You can object to data protection for the purpose of direct marketing with effect for the future at any time.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If you granted a separate consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such withdrawal shall influence the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you communicated it to us.
If you take any measure to enforce your above-mentioned rights under the GDPR, we are obliged to provide a statement on such measure requested or to fulfil your request without undue delay, however, no later than within one month after receipt of such request.
We will react to all reasonable requests within the legal limits free of charge and as soon as possible.
The Data Protection Authority is responsible for requests regarding a breach of the right of access, breach of the right of secrecy, rectification or erasure.
[Austrian Data Protection Authority]
9. Contact Information / Contact Person / Data Protection Officer
a. Contact information of the Data Controller
Ing. Christoph Eiber, MBA
+43 676 76 19 991
Version: August 2020